This Sunday June 18 only, fathers get in for free with another paid admission, in deals not valid with any other offer or promotion:
- Open 10 a.m. at Broadway Grand Prix Family Race Park, 1820 21st Ave N. Ext., Myrtle Beach, at U.S. 17, across from Broadway at the Beach. 843-839-4080 or broadwaygrandprix.com.
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m. at Wild Water & Wheels, 910 U.S. Business S., Surfside Beach. 843-238-3787 or www.wild-water.com.
- 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. at Myrtle Waves Water Park, on Mr. Joe White Avenue (formerly 10th Avenue North) Extension in Myrtle Beach, at U.S. 17. 843-913-9250 or www.myrtlewaves.com.
- 5 and 7:30 p.m. at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 2904 Fantasy Way, close to U.S. 501 and George Bishop Parkway, just west of Myrtle Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway, with code “DAD17” and purchase of another adult ticket. 843-236-4635, 888-935-6878 (WE-JOUST), or www.medievaltimes.com/myrtlebeach.aspx.
- Also, escape to Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, 40 Patriots Point Road, Mount Pleasant, open 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m. with free admission for all dads, with no other conditions. Parking $5. 843-884-2727 or www.patriotspoint.org.