- “First Friday Art Walk,” 4-8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 6 in Five Points district in downtown Myrtle Beach, on and near Broadway and Main streets. 843-333-1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Harvest Home Weekend” Fall Festival, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 7-8 at Brookgreen Gardens, on U.S. 17, between Murrells Inlet and Litchfield Beach, across from Huntington Beach State Park. Free with garden admission, which lasts seven days – $16 ages 13-64, $14 ages 65 and older, $8 ages 4-12, and free ages 3 and younger. 843-235-6000, 800-849-1931 or www.brookgreen.org.
- Surfside Beach Family Festival, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 7 on Surfside Drive. 843-650-9548 or www.surfsidebeach.org.
- Waccamaw Arts and Crafts Guild’s “Art in the Park,” 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 7-8 at Myrtle Beach’s Chapin Park, 1400 N. Kings Highway. 843-446-3830 or www.artsyparksy.com.
- In downtown Conway, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 7: “Conway Fall Festival,” Third Avenue and Laurel Street (843-488-1950 or www.conwayfallfestival.com); and “Live Oak Art + Music Fest,” at 1201 Third Ave. (843-248-4527 or www.createconway.org).
Thanks for checking out our new site! We’ve changed a ton of stuff, and we’d love to know what you think.Email feedback
Final day for Rivertown Christmas in Conway nears
VIDEO: RipTydz offering one-of-a-kind experience in Myrtle Beach
ROAD TRIP: The Temptations, Four Tops to perform in Wilmington this winter
Spencer Holland at the House of Blues talks her love for Molly Ringwald and tips for the concert-goer | Hot Pour
Let's make this friendship official.
ROAD TRIP: Eagles to perform spring show in the Carolinas
Opening act for CCMF 2018 thinks ‘you should be here’