If you are planning a vacation to Myrtle Beach this November or December, you will definitely want to check out the various Christmas Parades that are taking place in the Myrtle Beach area from Murrells Inlet, to Myrtle Beach, to Surfside Beach to North Myrtle Beach and even Conway. We’ve compiled a list of the parades in the Myrtle Beach area.
- Conway: Downtown Conway Christmas Parade, Dec. 9, 10 a.m.
- Little River: Intracoastal Christmas Regatta (see separate entry), Nov. 25, 5 p.m.
- Murrells Inlet: Murrells Inlet Christmas Parade, Dec. 3, 3 p.m.
- Myrtle Beach: Ripley’s Aquarium/ Broadway at the Beach Holiday Parade, Dec. 2, 11 a.m.
- North Myrtle Beach: Main Street, North Myrtle Beach, Dec. 2, 5:30 p.m.
- Surfside Beach: Ocean Blvd./Surfside Drive, Surfside Beach, Dec. 9, 2 p.m.
- Calabash, N.C.: Beach Drive, Calabash, Dec. 2, 6 p.m.