Sometimes, you just have to have a great steak.
A juicy, tender, grilled piece of meat to satisfy the carnivore in all of us.
The Grand Strand area has plenty of restaurants ready to fill that bill. From fine dining to casual eating, you can find something for everyone on your next family vacation.
Myrtle Beach area steakhouses offer all your favorites, like T-bone, Ribeye, Filets, Sirloins and more, often with seafood sides to make it a perfect surf & turf night.
Check out some of the best the area has to offer below, but don’t think there aren’t other steak restaurants out there sure to please.
As always, tell us if we left off your favorite, or if it made the list.
ANGELO’S STEAK AND PASTA, 2311 S. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach
• Why it made the list: The owner proclaims they have “the greatest steaks in the universe,” and he may not be exaggerating a bit. Juicy, aged cuts grilled to perfection are served on a hot plate with the meat still cooking. Throw in an Italian buffet as a possible side for a slight upcharge and how can you go wrong with this Myrtle Beach SC staple?
NEW YORK PRIME, 405 28th Avenue North, Myrtle Beach
• Why it made the list: Every steak is cooked to perfection at 1,700 degrees at this fine dining establishment. Choose from all your favorite cuts of meat, including a porterhouse for 2.
GREG NORMAN’S AUSTRALIAN GRILLE, 4930 U.S. 17, North Myrtle Beach
• Why it made the list: Have a taste of the Outback at former pro golfer Greg Norman’s fine dining restaurant at Barefoot Landing. Bountiful cuts of T-bone, Ribeye, Sirloin and more, including a prime rib to die for.
THOROUGHBRED’s, 9706 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach
• Why it made the list: A long popular establishment on Myrtle Beach’s famed Restaurant Row, Thoroughbreds offers a full menu of cuts on its Belmont Steaks. Although all are exquisite, we recommend the ribeye. If you’re dining with someone, try the Chateaubriand Bouquetiere, prepared tableside.
BISTRO 90, 7209 S.C 9, Longs
• Why it made the list: A local gem off the beaten path in Longs is sure to satisfy. Offering a wide selection of steaks and chops for dinner, this Italian fare eatery has something for the entire family.
• Why it made the list: The nationally-renowned chain offers prime, aged beef that is cooked with a technique that it never touches a skillet or grill. Seasoned with butter, salt and pepper, the steaks are the star at this fine dining restaurant on the Intracoastal Waterway.
THE PARSON’S TABLE, 4305 McCcorsley Avenue, Little River
• Why it made the list: The ambience of the former church is reason to go on its own, but the food is delectable. Any cut of steak can be prepared char-grilled, blackened, peppercorn encrusted, or espresso encrusted.
BOVINES, 3979 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet
• Why it made the list: Casual dining with an upscale taste with breathtaking views of Murrells Inlet. Along the famed Marshwalk, the food and atmosphere will leave you fully satisfied.
RIOZ BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE, 2920 Hollywood Drive, Myrtle Beach
• Why it made the list: Gauchos bringing tender, juicy meat right to your table and carving tasty bites as long as you wish. How can you go wrong with that? Come hungry.
CHUCK’S STEAKHOUSE, 9695 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach
• Why it made the list: Laid back atmosphere along the Intracoastal Waterway on Myrtle Beach’s famed Restaurant Row. Heaping portions of perfectly seasoned and prepared cuts of meat.
• Why it made the list: Plenty to choose from with this Restaurant Row establishment, but we recommend the Myrtle Beach Surf & Turf, a 12 oz. New York Strip and 6 oz. lobster tail.[slposts title_only=false excerpt_length=30 thumbnail=true thumbnail_wh=250×250 thumbnail_re=thumbnail custom_post_type=accommodation,attractions,golfcourse,nightspot,post,restaurant,shop tag=steak-13]• Why it made the list: Perfectly cooked steak in a variety of cuts near Broadway at the Beach. Casual atmosphere, plenty on the menu for those who aren’t steak lovers.[slposts title_only=false excerpt_length=30 thumbnail=true thumbnail_wh=250×250 thumbnail_re=thumbnail custom_post_type=accommodation,attractions,golfcourse,nightspot,post,restaurant,shop tag=steak-14]• Why it made the list: Adjacent t
o the Coastal Grand Mall, this casual restaurant offers a variety of steaks seasoned and prepared to perfection. You won’t leave hungry. Don’t fill up on the complementary rolls with honey butter.[slposts title_only=false excerpt_length=30 thumbnail=true thumbnail_wh=250×250 thumbnail_re=thumbnail custom_post_type=accommodation,attractions,golfcourse,nightspot,post,restaurant,shop tag=steak-15]• Why it made the list: Perfect steaks paired with crafted brews is a perfect combination. Enjoy scenic views of the lake and casual dining prices with fine dining flavor.Again, there are a wealth of places to enjoy a mouth-watering steak along the Grand Strand, all so good they’re sure to satisfy. These simply stand above just a bit, but visit our complete list of steakhouses by clicking here, and other restaurants from fancy to late-night vittles by clicking here.
We also encourage you to leave your comments to let us, as well as other readers, know where your favorite burger is served.