Runners get ready! The Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon is this weekend!
The weekend kicks off Thursday afternoon with the Health & Fitness Expo at the Marina Inn at Grand Dunes. The expo is from 2 p.m.-7 p.m. The expo will continue on Saturday from 10:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
To get warmed up for the big event, a Coastal 5K will be held at the Marina Inn at 7:30 a.m. Saturday.
Your four-legged friends can also get in on the action. The Doggie Dash to benefit the Grand Strand Humane Society will begin at 9:15 a.m. Saturday at the Marina Inn.
Then the big event on Sunday. The Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon will begin at 7 a.m. at the Coastal Grande Mall. The course includes five miles of oceanfront.
- Health & Fitness Expo – 2 p.m.-7 p.m. – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Coastal 5K – 7:30 a.m – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Doggie Dash – 9:15 a.m. – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Health & Fitness Expo – 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m. – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon – 7:00 a.m. – Coastal Grand Mall
For more information, click here.