The Grand Strand is a great place to find locally owned antique shops as well as those that feature re-purposed and crafted items.
These shops are great to enjoy during a girls’ weekend, when you need to freshen up your home’s decor or your inspired by Pinterest projects, but have ended up with a Pinterest fail.
No matter what the reason, you need to spend some time exploring these shops.
We have compiled a list of a few of the best and most popular along the Grand Strand. However, there are many more that also are great.
Here’s a look at a few:
4905 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet; Phone: 843-947-0767
• Why it made the list: This shop has something for everyone. Featuring over 50 vendors inside two buildings, you will find an ever changing collection of antiques, vintage items, re-purposed and much more.
5142 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet; Phone: 843-651-4140
• Why it made the list: Shop for items made right here in South Carolina by local artisans. From jewelry to furniture, you will find something unique at Pluff Mud.
Innovations Artists’ Emporium
4742-B Highway 17 S. North Myrtle Beach; Phone: 843-281-0274
• Why it made the list: This store in Barefoot Landing features artisans from both South and North Carolina. From jewelry to home decor, you will find something truly unique.
Vintiques Antique and Variety Mall
Address: 4721 Hwy 17 Bypass South; Phone: 843-808-3800
• Why it made the list: The mall is filled with vintage, re-purposed and antique items.
2798- A Howard Ave., Myrtle Beach; Phone: (843) 808-6900
• Why it made the list: Craig’s Corner is for the true lover of antiques. From antiques decor to collectibles, there is a large selection at this Surfside Beach store.
Legacy Antique Mall
3420 U.S 17, Murrells Inlet; Phone: (843) 651-0884
• Why it made the list: Browse through items from a bygone era and find your favorite memory at Legacy Antique Mall. The Murrells Inlet antique shop has booths aplenty full of memories, collectibles, furniture and more.
Two Sisters with Southern Charm
2520 Hwy 17 Business, Garden City; Phone: 843-333-0136
• Why it made the list: The shop is locally owned by two sisters. You will find hand crafted items, vintage and shabby chic home decor.
241 Main Street, North Myrtle Beach; Phone: 843-504-9100
• Why it made the list: This shop is in the heart of North Myrtle Beach on Main Street. The Wildflower offers a large selection of antiques, garden items, yard art and much more.
Homespun Craft and Antique Mall
114 U.S. 17 Business, Surfside Beach; Phone: (843) 238-3622
• Why it made the list: Several vendors offer everything from antiques to crafts. You can also find plenty of materials to do-it yourself.
New To You 2
3974 U.S. 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet; Phone: (843) 357-2550
• Why it made the list: This shop features over 6,000 square feet of antiques, local art work, vintage jewelry and much more.
Again, there are a wealth of places to shop for antiques, vintage and crafted items along the Grand Strand.