- “Summer Breeze Music Fest,” noon-6 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19, with Paul Grimshaw and Carolina Midnight bands till 5 p.m., at La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120 St. Joseph Road, Little River, just west of North Myrtle Beach Middle School. $8; bring two canned/dry-good items for area food banks and receive $3 discount. 843-399-9463 or labelleamie.com.
- “Swing Music through the Ages” by The Stardusters big band – 17-member ensemble, with Terri Stephens on vocals, and based in North Myrtle Beach – 3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19 at First Baptist Church, 200 U.S. 17 S., North Myrtle Beach. Free. 910-575-4620, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Magpie Salute (themagpiesalute.com), a 10-piece band including Marc Ford, Rich Robinson and Sven Pipien – three former members of The Black Crowes – 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19, at Myrtle Beach Speedway, 455 Hospitality Lane, off U.S. 501, near Tanger Outlets and Carolina Forest. $20 or $40. 843-236-0500 or www.myrtlebeachspeedway.com.
- “Arts at the Church,” with Jaynie Trudell – pianist, guitarist, singer – 3 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20 at Trinity Presbyterian Church, 2061 Glenns Bay Road, west of Surfside Beach. 843-650-0313, or email arts.at.the email@example.com.
- Lil Uzi Vert, with Bibi Bourelly and Kodie Shane, 8 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20 (rescheduled from June 18) at House of Blues, at Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach. $35-$65. 843-272-3000 or www.hob.com/myrtlebeach.
Thanks for checking out our new site! We’ve changed a ton of stuff, and we’d love to know what you think.Email feedback
‘It’s as real as it gets’: Take a spin in a real stock car at Myrtle Beach Speedway
See who’s joining Sir Mix-A-Lot in Boathouse’s 2018 Sunday Summer Concert Series
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant’s an explosion of flavor mixed with a family ambiance
Duplin Winery, Myrtle Beach Pelicans team up to produce 'Pelican Red' Wine
Let's make this friendship official.
Unsung heroes perform in annual Lineworkers’ Rodeo at HGTC
Here’s the Myrtle Beach Pelicans’ promotional schedule for 2018 season