- “First Friday Art Walk,” 4-8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 6 in Five Points district in downtown Myrtle Beach, on and near Broadway and Main streets. 843-333-1212 or email@example.com.
- “Harvest Home Weekend” Fall Festival, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 7-8 at Brookgreen Gardens, on U.S. 17, between Murrells Inlet and Litchfield Beach, across from Huntington Beach State Park. Free with garden admission, which lasts seven days – $16 ages 13-64, $14 ages 65 and older, $8 ages 4-12, and free ages 3 and younger. 843-235-6000, 800-849-1931 or www.brookgreen.org.
- Surfside Beach Family Festival, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 7 on Surfside Drive. 843-650-9548 or www.surfsidebeach.org.
- Waccamaw Arts and Crafts Guild’s “Art in the Park,” 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 7-8 at Myrtle Beach’s Chapin Park, 1400 N. Kings Highway. 843-446-3830 or www.artsyparksy.com.
- In downtown Conway, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 7: “Conway Fall Festival,” Third Avenue and Laurel Street (843-488-1950 or www.conwayfallfestival.com); and “Live Oak Art + Music Fest,” at 1201 Third Ave. (843-248-4527 or www.createconway.org).
Thanks for checking out our new site! We’ve changed a ton of stuff, and we’d love to know what you think.Email feedback
Grasp a giveaway: A guide to Carolina League baseball’s best souvenirs for 2018
The Flying Fish has something for everyone
Here’s how you can get up close and personal with “life-like” dinosaurs on the Strand
11 additions and renovations for 2017 to Broadway at the Beach aside from Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen's
Let's make this friendship official.
Baseball Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith, other stars coming to Myrtle Beach this summer
Looking to spice things up? This Indian restaurant has just what you need