- “First Friday Art Walk,” 4-8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 6 in Five Points district in downtown Myrtle Beach, on and near Broadway and Main streets. 843-333-1212 or email@example.com.
- “Harvest Home Weekend” Fall Festival, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 7-8 at Brookgreen Gardens, on U.S. 17, between Murrells Inlet and Litchfield Beach, across from Huntington Beach State Park. Free with garden admission, which lasts seven days – $16 ages 13-64, $14 ages 65 and older, $8 ages 4-12, and free ages 3 and younger. 843-235-6000, 800-849-1931 or www.brookgreen.org.
- Surfside Beach Family Festival, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 7 on Surfside Drive. 843-650-9548 or www.surfsidebeach.org.
- Waccamaw Arts and Crafts Guild’s “Art in the Park,” 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 7-8 at Myrtle Beach’s Chapin Park, 1400 N. Kings Highway. 843-446-3830 or www.artsyparksy.com.
- In downtown Conway, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 7: “Conway Fall Festival,” Third Avenue and Laurel Street (843-488-1950 or www.conwayfallfestival.com); and “Live Oak Art + Music Fest,” at 1201 Third Ave. (843-248-4527 or www.createconway.org).
Thanks for checking out our new site! We’ve changed a ton of stuff, and we’d love to know what you think.Email feedback
‘It’s as real as it gets’: Take a spin in a real stock car at Myrtle Beach Speedway
See who’s joining Sir Mix-A-Lot in Boathouse’s 2018 Sunday Summer Concert Series
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant’s an explosion of flavor mixed with a family ambiance
Carolina Ale House will bring new brews to the Strand
Let's make this friendship official.
Unsung heroes perform in annual Lineworkers’ Rodeo at HGTC
Here’s the Myrtle Beach Pelicans’ promotional schedule for 2018 season