Myrtle Beach is a city rich in history, with lots of iconic sites and attractions.
For those traveling to Myrtle Beach, make sure you put these 12 spots on your “To Do” list!
- Have a drink at the Bowery
- Get a thrill at Family Kingdom
- Walk amongst the wildlife at Alligator Adventure
- Cast a line off the Cherry Grove Pier
- Sink a putt at Hawaiian Rumble Golf
- Take in a show at the Alabama Theatre
- Grab some souvenirs at Broadway at the Beach…while you’re there, stop by and feel all the feels at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park
- Watch a game at Pelicans Ballpark
- Go “Under the Sea” at Ripley’s Aquarium
- Feel the breeze on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Touch the sky on the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel