- Pawleys Island Festival of Music & Art, with all events at 7 Willbrook Drive, west of Litchfield Beach. Balsam Range (bluegrass), ThursdayOct. 19, for $25 or $45; “Songs of Sinatra & Friends” with Joe Gransden and 16-piece big band, FridayOct. 20, for $25-$45; and Masters of Soul, Saturday, Oct. 21, for $30 or $50. Check ticket availability at 843-626-8911 or . . at The Reserve Golf Club of Pawleys Island, 18 Reserve Drive, north off
- 28th annual Georgetown Wooden Boat Show, 11 a.m.-6 . Saturday, Oct. 21 and 11 a.m.-4 . Sunday, Oct. 22 on Front Street in Georgetown; free admission. Also, seventh annual Goat Island Yacht Club Regatta, 6:30 . FridayOct. 20 at – and benefiting – S.C. Maritime Museum, 729 Front St., for $85. 843-520-0111 or woodenboatshow.com.
- Conway Downtown Alive: Annual “Conway Ghost Walk,” hourlong tours, 1 mile across historic residential district, departing every 15 minutes, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday-SaturdayOct. 19-21, from Conway Visitor Center, 428 Main St., for $15 ages 13 and older, otherwise $7; and “Conway Pizza Run,” 10 a.m. Oct. 28, with teams of four –in adult and family categories – in half-mile relays for 2 miles total, with consumption of pizza from box; $20 per team. Register at conwayalive.com. 843-248-6260.
- “Oktoberfest” benefit, noon-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 21 at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10420, 4359 U.S. 17 S., Murrells Inlet. $13 corned beef dinner, $10 shepherd’s pie. Public welcome. 843-651-6900.
- Ninth annual “Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon Weekend,” in various sites: health & fitness expo, 4-7 . FridayOct. 20 and 10:30 a.m.-5 . Saturday, Oct. 21 at Crabtree Memorial Gymnasium, beside Grand Park; Coastal 5K (3.1 miles), 7:30 . Saturday, Oct. 21, and Doggie Dash (1 mile) benefit for Grand Strand Humane Society of Myrtle Beach, 9:15 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 21, both in The Market Common; and half-marathon (13.1 miles) 7 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 22 from Coastal Grand Mall to Park. Entry fees vary. .
- “Loris Bog-Off Festival,” 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. SaturdayOct. 21 on Main Street in Loris. Free admission. 843-756-6030 or www.lorischamber.com.
Thanks for checking out our new site! We’ve changed a ton of stuff, and we’d love to know what you think.Email feedback
‘It’s as real as it gets’: Take a spin in a real stock car at Myrtle Beach Speedway
See who’s joining Sir Mix-A-Lot in Boathouse’s 2018 Sunday Summer Concert Series
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant’s an explosion of flavor mixed with a family ambiance
Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
Let's make this friendship official.
Unsung heroes perform in annual Lineworkers’ Rodeo at HGTC
Here’s the Myrtle Beach Pelicans’ promotional schedule for 2018 season