- Pawleys Island Festival of Music & Art, with all events at 7 Willbrook Drive, west of Litchfield Beach. Balsam Range (bluegrass), ThursdayOct. 19, for $25 or $45; “Songs of Sinatra & Friends” with Joe Gransden and 16-piece big band, FridayOct. 20, for $25-$45; and Masters of Soul, Saturday, Oct. 21, for $30 or $50. Check ticket availability at 843-626-8911 or . . at The Reserve Golf Club of Pawleys Island, 18 Reserve Drive, north off
- 28th annual Georgetown Wooden Boat Show, 11 a.m.-6 . Saturday, Oct. 21 and 11 a.m.-4 . Sunday, Oct. 22 on Front Street in Georgetown; free admission. Also, seventh annual Goat Island Yacht Club Regatta, 6:30 . FridayOct. 20 at – and benefiting – S.C. Maritime Museum, 729 Front St., for $85. 843-520-0111 or woodenboatshow.com.
- Conway Downtown Alive: Annual “Conway Ghost Walk,” hourlong tours, 1 mile across historic residential district, departing every 15 minutes, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday-SaturdayOct. 19-21, from Conway Visitor Center, 428 Main St., for $15 ages 13 and older, otherwise $7; and “Conway Pizza Run,” 10 a.m. Oct. 28, with teams of four –in adult and family categories – in half-mile relays for 2 miles total, with consumption of pizza from box; $20 per team. Register at conwayalive.com. 843-248-6260.
- “Oktoberfest” benefit, noon-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 21 at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10420, 4359 U.S. 17 S., Murrells Inlet. $13 corned beef dinner, $10 shepherd’s pie. Public welcome. 843-651-6900.
- Ninth annual “Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon Weekend,” in various sites: health & fitness expo, 4-7 . FridayOct. 20 and 10:30 a.m.-5 . Saturday, Oct. 21 at Crabtree Memorial Gymnasium, beside Grand Park; Coastal 5K (3.1 miles), 7:30 . Saturday, Oct. 21, and Doggie Dash (1 mile) benefit for Grand Strand Humane Society of Myrtle Beach, 9:15 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 21, both in The Market Common; and half-marathon (13.1 miles) 7 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 22 from Coastal Grand Mall to Park. Entry fees vary. .
- “Loris Bog-Off Festival,” 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. SaturdayOct. 21 on Main Street in Loris. Free admission. 843-756-6030 or www.lorischamber.com.
Thanks for checking out our new site! We’ve changed a ton of stuff, and we’d love to know what you think.Email feedback
‘It’s as real as it gets’: Take a spin in a real stock car at Myrtle Beach Speedway
See who’s joining Sir Mix-A-Lot in Boathouse’s 2018 Sunday Summer Concert Series
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant’s an explosion of flavor mixed with a family ambiance
Spencer Holland at the House of Blues talks her love for Molly Ringwald and tips for the concert-goer | Hot Pour
Let's make this friendship official.
Unsung heroes perform in annual Lineworkers’ Rodeo at HGTC
Here’s the Myrtle Beach Pelicans’ promotional schedule for 2018 season