- Swamp Fox Players’ “The Fatal Fifties Affair” audience participation murder-mystery comedy, 8 p.m. Friday-Saturday, March 10-11, and March 16-18 and 24-25, and 2:30 p.m. March 19 and 26, at Strand Theater, 710 Front St., Georgetown. $18. 843-527-2924 or www.swampfoxplayers.com.
- Newsboys, 6 p.m. Saturday, March 11 at Christ United Methodist Church,2901 Fantasy Way, close to U.S. 501 and George Bishop Parkway, just west of Myrtle Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway, across from Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, just west of Myrtle Beach. $25 general admission. 843-945-9440 or www.mygroundzero.com.
- Drifters, Coasters and Platters, 7 p.m. Saturday, March 11 (also on Sept. 30), at Alabama Theatre, at Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach. $35.95, $43.95 or $49.95. 843-272-1111, 800-342-2262 or www.alabama-theatre.com.
- Wynonna & The Big Noise, 6 p.m. Sunday, March 12 at Calvin Gilmore Theatre, 8901 N. Kings Highway (U.S. 17 Business), at junction of U.S. 17, on northern tip of Myrtle Beach. $55.90 or $63.43. 843-913-4000, 800-843-6779 or www.thecarolinaopry.com, and www.wynonna.com.
- Although Dropkick Murphys concert at the House of Blues is sold out, you can still enjoy the House of Blues with a concert Saturday by The Expendables Presented by WKZQ. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 on day of the show. The show begins at 7:30 p.m. For tickets and more information, contact the House of Blues.
Thanks for checking out our new site! We’ve changed a ton of stuff, and we’d love to know what you think.Email feedback
Grasp a giveaway: A guide to Carolina League baseball’s best souvenirs for 2018
The Flying Fish has something for everyone
Here’s how you can get up close and personal with “life-like” dinosaurs on the Strand
Myrtle Beach named one of top vacation rental destinations for 2017, TripAdvisor reports
Let's make this friendship official.
Baseball Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith, other stars coming to Myrtle Beach this summer
Looking to spice things up? This Indian restaurant has just what you need