Here’s a great excuse to dine out in Myrtle Beach SC!
January 7-17 is Restaurant Week South Carolina.
This eleven day event celebrates South Carolina cuisine.
During Restaurant Week, participating restaurants will offer special menus, promotions and discounts. So, it’s a great time to check out that restaurant you have never been to or return to a favorite.
The restaurants participating along the Grand Strand include:
- Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro – French
- Cafe Amalfi – American
- Castano’s Italian Steakhouse – Steakhouse
- Crady’s Eclectic Cuisine on Main – American
- Croissants Bistro and Bakery – Southern
- Ducatis Pizzeria & Trattoria – Italian
- The Parson’s Table – American Contemporary
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Steakhouse
- Sam Snead’s Oak Grill and Tavern – Steakhouse
- Vintage Twelve – Southern
- WaterScapes at the Marina Inn – American
Be sure to make a reservation for this popular event!
For more information on Restaurant Week South Carolina, click here.